The guys over at SRS Cinema are once again getting you the fans involved with another design the artwork contest! Yessir you can come up with your own custom design for the VHS box of KITTY KILLERS and also have a chance to make some money when it is released. Read on for more details after the break.
In conjunction with the upcoming SRS Weekend release of Todd Reynold’s KITTY KILLERS the Sub Rosa Studio will hold another contest similar to the one for Living a Zombie Dream which was won by Joe Pesch. Here are the full details on the contest along with a way for you the artist to win some money!
1) The winner will receive a free copy of the release featuring his artwork.
2) The winner’s art will be featured on the 11×17 poster.
3) All entrants will have the option of getting their art, whether they won or not, printed on their VHS if they decide to order this release.
4) Our top 5 art entries will be available for order for ALL CUSTOMERS, and each time it is ordered the artist will receive $2 from SRS (this includes any copies you buy for yourself). The movie will go up for sale on a Friday morning. There will be an unlimited # of copies available for the SRS Weekend, so whatever sells, sells, and the title will be cut off for the sales the following Monday morning.
5) All entries are due by end of day July 14th, 2014 to be considered for the contest.
All entries should be sized at 4 3/4″ wide x 7 1/2″ high, submitted as a 300 dpi .jpg. Please keep 1/4″ around the borders for anything important as it could get cut off. PLEASE also keep in mind the Sub Rosa logo will cover the bottom right corner of your art. You can choose to include the title of the movie in your art or leave a spot for us to add the title when we lay out the cover. If you include the title, make sure it will not be cut off the by the SRS logo in bottom right corner.
Pics from the movie are available to aid you in your design. Please email us at our SRS Facebook page (link below) for a zip file of the pictures.
Please submit entries via the SRS Facebook page by sending to your email account there, thanks!
Good luck and we have included some images from the film to get you revved up for this contest!